When I got home from work on Wednesday (April 20th) mom said "Max fell asleep on the living room floor" this is how I found him.
Apparently dog beds are pretty comfortable
After a little while he started to stir so I thought maybe he was waking up. I was wrong he was just repositioning himself.
Aside from this week, it has been rather warm. The kids have played numerous times in the water sprinklers and the hose. Here are some pictures of outdoor fun.
Drew with the hose.
Max getting ready to make a splash
Even Calyn has enjoyed the sprinklers
Corry staying by my side on the back porch
On to Easter egg dying. this year was really fun coloring eggs with the kids. The past couple of years they have had fun but after a few eggs into it were pretty much done. This year each kid had a dozen eggs and lots of colors and they stayed pretty entertained. Note: Drew didn't really like using a spoon check out his fingers.
Here is where the Dautrich family forces my kids to sleep... kidding
For those that don't know, Corry picked out a bird house as her special thing one day, painted it and hung it on a tree in their front yard. Within days there was a nest, eggs and soon to follow baby birds. Every day the kids would go out and look at the babies and watch them grow. Matt was on the phone outside one day and came in to get our attention. They babies had flown the nest.
Here is one peeking out.
Here is one on the drive way. When this one was flying of you could tell it was a beginner.
A random cute picture of a princess
A random cute picture of a prince.
See I told you that was going to be a random post didn't I?


No comments:
Post a Comment