I am happy to report that Max has improved on his alphabet now only missing r,s,t and u. He also can tell you what every letter sound makes. Yea Max! It is hard to believe in just a month or so we will be enrolling him for Pre-K!
Calyn did amazing on her 2nd 9 weeks report card getting all 2s (on track for her age) and 3s (exceeding expectations). Her conduct has been great as well. So far we have not ventured from the green smiley face (in other words she was a good girl) all year. We expected this, she is a sweet little lady.
I am just going to go ahead and jump right into the pictures.
A very serious Max
Calyn loves to draw and color. This is Calyn bright and early one Saturday morning drawing what I am sure was a beautiful picture.
Calyn LOVES her Nintendo DS and Max LOVES to watch her play. I thought this was a sweet one of the two of them snuggled up together.
Max is really into blocks and is REALLY into Superheros (mostly the Batman characters) So when you put the two together, you get little forts for your Batman characters. Each one of those little forts has at least one Batman in it. (he has about 10 of them. It is a small obsession similar to the Buzz Lightyear one a few years ago)
Auntie M and Uncle Gary gave Max an ant farm for Christmas. Here are the little guys hard at work.
This past Saturday we had our friends Bonnie and Tyler over for dinner. Bonnie and Calyn are best friends. In Calyn's words "We like to draw pictures of cats together."
Max decided he would share his blanket, Brown Bear and Pengoui (a small round penguin that Max got for Chrismas from Santa, pronounced Peng-oui) with Lexi. Doesn't Lexi look so happy?


1 comment:
I can tell it won't be long till Max will me moving those little thumbs like no bodies business..as I'm sure he's watching every move that Calyn makes, Hugs, Grandma...Has all your furniture arrived?
Post a Comment