The kids had a great Christmas this year. Santa was good to them and as always the family showered them with gifts. We have Barbies, clothes, Nintendo, Buzz Lightyear stuff, Thomas stuff, arts and crafts, marshmallow guns and bows and arrows, kids digital cameras, gift cards and all kinds of other fun stuff...
They have really enjoyed playing with their new things.
Now I just have to find a place for everything.
Watching the kids wonder and amazement this year was so much fun! They really got into it. Max with every gift he would open would say "Wow, wowee! What is it? Wow!" every time. Calyn would say "I never had this before! or I wanted this my whole life! or This is the best present ever!!"
Moments I will always cherish!
The girls all dressed up and ready for Church Christmas Eve
Christmas Eve - The kids got to open one gift at Aunt Meme's house. Max LOVED his new towel!
Mom and the girls getting ready to bake cookies
Drew being silly
Corry Jack and Calyn all dressed up with their head bands. Doesn't Papa Jack look beautiful with his pink head band?
Calyn and Max playing with some loot from Santa on Christmas Morning
Christmas morning the kids opened door 25 on the Christmas house What could it be....?
A TON of play doh stuff!
Cutie Calyn having some cheese
Merle and Creeps (aka Merrick and Jimmy)
Has anyone seen Max? He was so patient to just sit there and wait until all the gifts were passed out
Calyn ready to open
A very happy Corry
Drew beaming with anticipation
A prized possession mechanical Buzz Lightyear wings. He loves these things!
Holiday 2010 Barbie. When Calyn opened here she just sat there mouth open in amazement.
Horsing around with Uncle Olech
I think Max won
The day after Christmas and Max still has his wings on.
Calyn playing on her new DS


1 comment:
I loved seeing the kids have Christmas....and do believe Santa and the Elf made sure they had a great one....and have a Happy New Year....Hugs, Grandma
Post a Comment