Thursday, February 17, 2011

Castle Fairy by Calyn Payne

Calyn's teacher has each child dictate a story to her. It is all in the child's own words she just writes it down as they say it. Calyn then chooses kids in class to play the different roles in her story and they act it out for the class. She did one a while back you can click here to see it. (Grandma I typed out what it says below the picture on the old one too.) Here is the latest story titled Castle Fairy. If you double click on the image below it should blow it up bigger on your computer. If you still can't read it I have typed it out below the picture.
Enjoy the read!
Castle Fairy by Calyn Payne
I was a princess and I lived in a castle. Another princess showed up. It was a princess fairy. Her name was Tinkerbelle.
Abigail showed up and a monster came. He broke down the castle and the princesses were hurt. A superhero came. His name is Batman. He saved the princesses. He fixed the castle and killed the monster. The monster came back to life and did a silly dance. All the princesses got silly dances.
The End
Roles in the story
Molly: Calyn
Tinkerbelle: Makenzie
Abigail: Abigail
Monster: Luke
Batman: Chase



2 comments:

Terry said...

marvelous story, had some drama, but ended great with everybody getting to dance!!!!! Way to go, Calyn!

Anonymous said...

What a production and I can just see her tell the story and the other players as well...Great Job, Calyn...Hugs, Grandma