Thursday, September 1, 2011

Brown Bear

I tell you what, I go AWOL for awhile and then when I get back into the swing of posting, I really get back into it don't I? Once again there are two posts within 24 hours here so if you missed my post from last night scroll down. I wouldn't want you to miss the big news that happened in our house last night!
Calyn and Max go to a pediatric Dentist here in The Woodlands that is just AMAZING! He and his staff are so good with kids and really help them to relax. Every month if you are a good patient they put your name into a drawing to win a teddy bear or other special prizes (example, Family movie night was the big prize for July).
I got a call several weeks ago that Max was one of their Teddy Bear winners for the month of July! At first Max seemed pretty indifferent when he won but when the lady handed him his teddy bear he immediately gave it a big squeeze and a kiss and made the entire waiting room go AWE! It really was sweet.
His name stared out as "Four" but Max has since changed it to "Brown Bear". Brown Bear sleeps under the covers with Max every night. He truly loves this Bear!
Dr. Wheeler's office sends out a news letter every month with the previous month's winners. So Max was on his newsletter for July. Apparently though the Dr.'s office did not approve that we named our some Max and did not like that our last name stars with a P because they labeled him as Michael M. Oh well. He still looks cute holding his little bear.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MAX, I THINK BROWN BEAR IS A PERFECT NAME AND HE LOOKS LIKE A COOL SLEEP-BUDDY...HUGS, GRANDMA