Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Madeline's Birthday Party

On September 3rd we made our way to Katy to jump until we were exhausted at Monkey Joe's for Madeline Tiark's birthday. The kids had a blast and Calyn has informed me that she would like her birthday to be at Monkey Joe's too. Since the nearest one to us is the one in Katy, I believe, I think we might stick with Pump it Up this year.(that has yet to be decided for sure)
Ready to head to Katy

 Max LOVED this big slide. The first time down took some coaxing but after the initial thrill, he was hooked!
 I see London, I see France.... My little princess refuses to wear shorts or pants. I think we might be considering them though. The other day she informed me that "she needs to come up with something because people can see her panties when she does the crab walk in P.E."
 Max going through the "squeeze" portion of the obstacle course
 More sliding
 Drew having some fun
 Corry was worn out!
 The back of 4 cute kids enjoying some cake and ice cream
 Madeline, the happy birthday girl

No comments: