Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Birthday, Calyn!!!

It is hard to believe that today my baby turns 6! Where has the time gone?
We had her kid party at our house this year with her school mates and just a few close friends. There were 13 kids in all and they had a blast! Our back yard is just perfect for kids to run and burn off some energy.
That same night we celebrated with the family with food, drinks and gift opening.
I haven't posted pictures of her birthday parties yet. I am waiting to do that until after we go to dinner tonight. Matt and I will be going up to the school at Calyn's lunch time so we can eat with her and then tonight we are going to dinner at Wings 'n More, her choice, to celebrate her big day.
Here is Calyn's video for her big 6th year!!
Enjoy!

5 comments:

Abbie said...

Happy Birthday Calyn. Can't believe that you are 6 years old!!

Anonymous said...

Perfect :) Love, Auntie M

Anonymous said...

CALYN, YOU HAD A WONDERFUL YEAR...ALL THOSE SMILES AND 2 TEETH GONE, HUGS, GRANDMA

Anonymous said...

Calyn, what fun memories! I can hardly wait to see what's coming next for you! Love, Grandma Chebs
Great job, Deachi, as always!

timluanne said...

Happy Birthday Calyn!!! Looks like you had a great year being 5 can't wait to see what you do as a 6 year old!

Great job Deachi! Love the songs and pictures!