Wednesday, September 26, 2012

T-Ball

T-Ball has started. Despite my thoughts that Max was actually excited to play, he cried most of the 2nd half of his game. Poor little guy. His game was at 10:30 and Matt thinks maybe he got too hot and hungry. I think it was his reprise of his roll last year of crying every game except the last. I don’t get it. He LOVES practice and gets so involved and excited but when it comes to the game he “just wants to yeave and go home”
I was able to get some of the happier pictures from the game.

Max and another little boy just before the game. Max is the one in baseball pants.
 Max getting some instruction from daddy.
 A little clowning around going on
 Love this little guy!
 This one ended up being a great hit!
 Max running home

On a side (and completely random) note. I received a Pottery Barn magazine the other day that had silver metallic pumpkins on the cover and it gave me a great idea. I have been trying to decide how to decorate up the center of my table for the fall season and these metallic pumpkins were just what I needed. Since I didn't really want to spend near $200 for a centerpiece, I went with the economical route, cheap foliage from Walmart, some fake autumn colored fruit, a borrowed plate and candle holder from mom, small pumpkins from the store and some metallic gold and silver spray paint. All that and a little creativity, made this. It was fun, easy and quick to do too!

No comments: