Yesterday was our Monday for the house keepers. After work I went and picked up Calyn and Max from aunt Me Me's house. I unlatched Calyn from her Car seat and told her to go on in the house while I got Max out of the car. She opened the door in the garage that goes into the house and turned around and yelled. IT SMELLS LIKE POOP IN HERE!!! How could this be? She must be smelling things. I walked in the house and sure enough it smelled like poop and cleaner. :(
When the housekeepers come we keep the dogs locked in the kennel so luckily it was contained but my poor dogs!! There was poop everywhere!!! On the roof on the sides all over the blanket, EVERYWHERE!!
I laid Max down(which he did not appreciate one bit) got Calyn a snack and began the horrible job of cleaning up. First thing was first, the dogs went straight outside. I threw away the blanket that was in there and then proceeded to gag through entire cleaning process (the whole time with Calyn behind me going Mommy are you ok?? and Max screaming).
Poor Cozmo must have hid in the corner of the kennel. I don't know how he avoided it but he didn't have any on him. Lexi on the other hand was covered from head to toe!! Needless to say she got a bath outside before coming in. It was horrible!!
Hopefully today after work will be a little smoother. The kids have appointments to get their pictures taken tonight so I won't have any time to clean up poop today!! I will have hair to fix and clothes to iron.
Here are some pictures of our puppies.
Cozmo




1 comment:
Post a Comment