Look at this yummy goodness. The steam, the perfection of the color, I can tell you they were as delicious as they look!
Saturday we went shopping in the a.m. then Matt and I had a wedding to go to in the evening. Since it was also Merrick and Jimmy's anniversary mom and dad braved a sleepover with all 4 kids. It sounds like the kids were for the most part pretty nice to them. Matt and I enjoyed the wedding and spending some time with friends.
On Sunday, I slept in until 9 and was awoken by breakfast in bed. Shortly after eating mom brought the kids home. We played outside for a while the Charlie and Lois came over for lunch. Around 2 they left, Max took his nap and Calyn and I watched a movie (Toy Story 2) When Max woke up we went to Subway and grabbed some sandwiches and took them to Northshore Park (a park near us) and met Merrick, Jimmy, Corry Drew, Olech, Lindsay, Mom and Dad. Lindsay's mom and brothers also showed up. We all had a picnic and let the kids play. It was quite enjoyable!
I hope all you mothers had a wonderful Mother's day!
Celebrating mother's day with Grandma Ois
It looks like Matt is really pumped that I am taking his picture here. In reality he had just finished flipping me the bird.... that's love
Playing with squirt bottles makes for hours of fun!!!
Calyn preparing her sand for her castle
Cors rolling in the sand
He is such a cheese ball!
Drew is never without a train.
Max playing some rugby
Jimmy teaching Drew how to throw the football
Corry and Matt doing some bonding
I thought this was cute of Uncle Olech and Max
Me and my princess
Merrick and Corry
Max and Matt


2 comments:
Great photos, Deachi!
WHAT A FUN WEEKEND AND PICTURES WERE REALLY VERY GOOD...ANY RIBS LEFT?...AND THE TWO LOOK A-LIKES PICTURE IS PRICELESS..BIG O & MAX..HUGS,GRANDMA
Post a Comment