Merrick and I laugh at Calyn she and her ability to fall asleep amazes us! You will be having a regular conversation with Calyn and you turn to say something else to her and she is sound asleep. The girl has an ability to fall asleep anywhere and at the drop of a hat. I only wish I had this ability. Tonight before dinner Calyn wanted some pretzels. It was going to be another hour before dinner so gave her some. Matt surprised us and came home aroun 6 when he walked in he talked with Calyn for a bit. Went in the bedroom, changed his clothes then walked back in the living room and said have you seen Calyn? I walked out of the kitchen and saw her laying on the ottoman like this
Within 2 minutes she had fallen asleep. Granted it wasn't mid sentence but it was mid pretzel. :)
1 comment:
Deachi, you had this same ability. You could put yourself to sleep anywhere--you never fought sleep any time when you were little! Mom and Great Grandma
Post a Comment