This is my second post today so if you haven't already seen "The Plague Hits the Payne House" scroll down...
As always I created a video slide show in honor of Calyn's birthday. A few things I want to point out...
1. Three songs were chosen by me and Matt and one by Calyn.
2. It is easy to focus on the pictures of Calyn but there is one in particular at the beginning of the slide show where she is standing in her room. If you will notice the dolls on the floor. According to Calyn "he is covering her up with a blankie." and
3. There is one picture in here that I laugh at every time. I had painted Calyn's fingers and one day she said "mommy I only have one finger still painted. Will you take a picture of it?" I did and at the very last second, she threw in her silly face. Totally innocent yet so wrong!
Hope you enjoy the show!
3 years ago


5 comments:
I knew there was a reason I was up so early this morning and that was so I could watch that precious video!! Happy Birthday Calyn! Love, Auntie M
Can't believe you're 5...loved your video...and our phone visit this eve...and once more..."Happy Birthday", Hugs, Grandma
Great job on the video! Can't believe she is already 5 you can see a big difference in her from the start of the video to the end! Happy Birthday Miss Calyn!
Once again DD you did an awesome job on Calyn's video. Your kids are all so photogenic. I loved seeing how much they have all changed. Happy Belated Birthday Calyn!
dang it! i always cry at your slideshows!! what a precious little girl you have there. :) aren't we so blessed?
shawna
Post a Comment