Our original thought was to have her open just three gifts in the morning, then have her open the rest at her family / halloween party this weekend. Yeah right. She ended up opening three gifts in the morning and the rest (with the exception of two because they weren't wrapped yet) in the evening.
Calyn wanted Wings & More for her birthday dinner but since we are still fighting the plague at our house we ordered it and brought it home. That was good enough for her.
Here are some pictures from her special day.
The cookie cake for her class to enjoy. She wanted a kitty on it. From what I understand she wouldn't let anyone eat the kitty. The teacher had to cut around him.
Calyn was so excited to get her new Sleeping Beauty doll!
Ripping open one of her gifts
ooooh what could it be?
One of Calyn's gifts (from Great Grandma Bullard) was pait the princess. Here she is working on Sleeping Beauty. Look at that concentration on her face!
Here is the Snow White finished product. Isn't she beautiful? I want you to notice the color of snow white's face. I have to say I was quite impressed with this. Calyn mixed together, white, yellow and red to come up with a peach like color for her face.


1 comment:
Calyn, you can really mix your colors to get the right tone for their faces....and your "Big Cooky" to share with your class was so cute....Hugs, Grandma
Post a Comment