Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cecil, Poop in the Tub and a new Car

There are a few days that I don't have pictures of Cecil this time. I took a picture of Cecil hiding on the cereal boxes on day 5 (a previous post) however, it turns out that Cecil decided to move to Calyn's dresser after I left for work because she had gone and crawled into bed with daddy. Cecil wanted her to know he is always watching.
Day 6 I am an idiot and left my memory stick at home. It was the cutest one thus far. I have to say Cecil can't take credit for the idea... he must have seen it on another web site. He had built a snow man out of marshmallows. He and his buddy were sitting in the pantry together eating mini vanilla wafers. SO CUTE! I will see if he will build another one and pose for me sometime.
Day 7 Cecil got caught going tinkle
 
 Day 8 Cecil and Buzz were paling around
Day 9 I also do not have a picture of :( Matt and I had my Christmas party so I did not get to see where Cecil hid that night. I am told by Calyn that he was playing the guitar in Max's room

Day 10 he was riding our Rudolph the red nose and one antlered reindeer 
Day 11 (today) he was getting a bird's eye view from Calyn's Chandelier in her bed room 
 You never know where Cecil will turn up next....

Max Max Max... just the other day I was bragging on you about how you have never pooped in the tub and now twice in as many weeks you have proven me wrong. The most recent occurrence was last night. The first time it happened thought I think was priceless I told mom the other day that Max loves to take showers. So if she ever wanted to take a bath she could put him in the shower with a few Buzzes and he would be a happy camper. Mom was in the bath tub soaping up her hair when she heard Max yell Grandma I POOPED! Not really the words you want to hear when you are naked and have lots of soap in your hair.

I won't show you picture of poop in the tub and no I didn't take one, however, I did want to show you a funny picture of my little cross dressing, Buzz Lightyear loving punk.
 I needed to throw a picture of Calyn in here just because I love that little smile.
The newest addition to our family is our new car. The interior is beautiful and in perfect condition. It has black leather/black interior, sun roof, DVD, navigation, back up camera with sensors, seats that fold completely flat, self lifting rear gate, electric folding rear view mirrors, front dual seat warmers as well as middle row seat warmers, blue tooth phone system (this is good since that was the reason for the demise of the previous car), cup holders out the wazoo and did I mention it is in perfect condition? It has 37,000 ish miles and is bumper to bumper warrantied for 7 years 100,000 miles. I would tell you it has all the bells and whistles but Matt would say it is missing one, air conditioned seats (similar to seat warmers but they cool the seat)
 Here is a picture of the new car and little Buzz just before he took of running in flight.
 Another picture without a punk in front
 Side view
 Rear view... with a punk to the right

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pooping in the tub reminds me of You, ME and Olech in the tub and him putting out a floater and you and ME screaming bloody murder at the top of your lungs. So funny!

Dad

Anonymous said...

That's funny! Love the new car! Marta

The DeCoteau's said...

I could not quit laughing about the poop story...TOO FUNNY!

Scott said...

Thank you for not posting a picture of the poop.

Anonymous said...

Must be that soapy water...?????and some very cute pictures...nice car...can you get both cars in the garage???hope so...hadn't checked my blog until today...Hugs, Grandma