Hi everyone. I hope all your shopping is done and you are ready to enjoy this wonderful Christmas week.
Friday Matt and I headed out to brave the shopping crowds. We have a few more small things to get but I think for the most part we are done with our big shopping. Now the trick is wrapping it all up in hopes that 2 year old hands don't get a hold of them.
Saturday, cousin Andrew arrived in town. We enjoyed visiting with the family and hanging out at Merrick and Jimmy's.
Sunday, Calyn Corry and I went to church with mom while Matt golfed and Max baby sat Aunt Meme. After church and golf I headed home to start tackling the wrapping. I am about 1/2 way done.
Lately the kids have been playing so well together. It is so refreshing to hear squeals and laughter coming from the both of them . Luckily Max is a pretty willing participant in some of the tasks that Calyn appoints him to during play time. In the scene below she is sweeping my floor. Can you guess who got to play the part of the broom?
Ok lets go ahead and talk about the elephant in the room. I know I STILL have not uploaded the dance pictures and video. I probably won't get anything in my stocking for promising such a thing then not pulling through. One day I will get it done. I promise...
On to Cecil...
Tuesday night he was hiding in the lantern
I was in charge of making sugar cookies for Calyn and Drew's class for the kids to decorate. On Wednesday night Cecil needed a midnight snack and decided to munch on one of the cookies.
Friday night he was singing Christmas carols with Tweety
Saturday he was checking out the wiring on our surround sound
and finally last night he was playing a fun little puzzle game in the play room


2 comments:
I will be right back..as I'm checking on the MOON...it is 2:02am and NO MOON...started watching around midnight and it has taken just a little more than 2 hrs. Calyn's broom is almost as big as she is....I have a few things more to wrap, but need another little box...Hugs, Grandma
Gosh, I can put them to work over here. My kitchen felt like a beach after making sugar cookies with the kids! We had sugar, flour and salt everywhere! Sure was fun; however, no one is hungry for baked cookies after all the cookie dough.
Post a Comment