Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sigh... no dancing again

I know I promised dance pictures this morning and in fact I retrieved my flip video from the camera bag so that I could bring it with me. then as I was getting ready to walk out the door I realized that I had not packed Calyn's lunch. I set down the video camera to prepare two Christmas tree shaped sandwiches, a stick of cheese, cookies and an apple. Once I was done packing it all up I grabbed my shoes, grabbed my keys, grabbed my cell phone and left the video camera.... Figures.
So once again I find myself apologizing for my memory. Matt tells me I need to start taking ginkobaloba.  I say I need more than 5 hours of sleep.
Anyway since I wasn't able to upload pictures of the dancing I will at least humor you with a Cecil picture.

Cecil had a date last night. He and Dorothy took a spin down the yellow brick road.

2 comments:

Terry said...

love it! The kids have so much fun with their elves!

Anonymous said...

It only gets worse with AGE..forgetting, I mean...Hugs, Grandma