On Friday Santa dropped Cecil back off at the Payne house. If you are unfamiliar with Cecil then you must have missed last years post about our Elf on the Shelf. Just to recap a little, Cecil is an elf that sits on our mantle and watches Calyn and Max during the day then using his magic he goes to the North Pole every night to report back to Santa if the kids are being naughty or nice. When Cecil returns from his nightly jaunt to the North Pole he picks a new place to hide. In the morning the kids search for him and return him to the mantle. Cecil can not be handled or played with too much because he will loose his magic powers. So on the mantle he sits, waits and watches.
Here are some of the places that the kids (Calyn mostly) have found Cecil
Night 1, Cecil's return he was hiding in Calyn's mini Christmas Tree
Day 2 - Cecil was checking out the paper towels
Day 3 - Cecil was way up high on the play room book shelf. I would like to take a minute to point out the beautiful painting (the one of the trees) behind Cecil. I know what you are thinking, where in the world did they get that beautiful piece of art work and where can I find one just like it? I hate to tell you, it is a one of a kind. I painted it at Painting with a Twist. I am willing to sell it but Calyn has told me it is the most beautiful thing she has ever seen so it comes with a heafty price. Moving on to day 4.....
Day 4 - cecil was hiding among the Christmas junk decor
Day 5 - Cecil decided he needed a little fiber in his life. Here he is on top of the cereal in the pantry.


No comments:
Post a Comment