Sunday, March 13, 2011

For Sale!

On Friday Matt and I signed papers with our realtor to put the house on the market. An hour after signing we got notification that they wanted to show it two times on Saturday.
We have received comments from one showing from yesterday saying "The house shows well but it is just too small for them." As Merrick put it I guess that is a good comment since it is nothing that we could change really. The square footage is what it is.
The other has yet to comment.
We have another showing today at 3:00 then Tuesday is the open house for the brokers and next Saturday is our first official open house to the public
In case you are interested here is the listing for our house.

http://search.har.com/engine/50-Drifting-Shadows-Cir-The-Woodlands-TX-77385_HAR67171834.htm

If you click on the picture of the house it will make it bigger and there will be a place to the right where you can click next to scroll through the pictures of the house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marta told me that your house was up for sale as of this past week...Good luck...Hugs, Grandma

Katherine said...

GORGEOUS!!! I would buy it if we were in Texas! LOL!!! LOVE all of your colors too! I'm sure someone will snatch that up soon!! Good luck! :-)