Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Progress on the House

Thought I would give you a little update on the house. So far we have had 2 showings Saturday, 2 on Sunday, 1 showing yesterday and a cancellation yesterday.
The comments from Saturday and Sunday were all good. One said something like they really liked the house but need a formal dining room, another said "house shows very well but they are looking for more square footage." Another said "nice home and much larger than it appears from the curb. Client is still looking though". The final one from the weekend said "nice home but now comparing Harpers Landing to the other side let you know" Other side I am assuming means other side of I-45 and not other side of the tracks as we sometimes call ourselves.
Yesterday we did have a cancellation which was aggravating but quickly restored when about 20 minutes later another showing was scheduled. About 8:00 last night we got another notification of a showing today at 5:30. It was exciting to see 2nd showing!! under the appointment time.
As of last night they had not left a comment from the showing that occurred from 6-8 but we could see that it was the same Realtor that had scheduled the appointment for again today.
Being OCD about checking the comments I went out again this morning and this was the comment out there.
"Buyers seriously interested. Looking again tomorrow evening ~ appointment already scheduled."
Who knows could be a low ball offer or no offer at all coming our way. I am trying not to get my hopes up but the thought of my house possibly selling in 4 days in a market like today's makes me a little excited.

The broker caravan is coming through my house today between 9 and 12. This is basically like an open house for Realtors so that they can see what our house has to offer. Hopefully it will go well.
Talk to you soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Good luck.......keep me posted Hugs, Grandma

Anonymous said...

I remember how hard it was trying to keep the house picked up when the kids were young. Good luck. Hope it sells quick!! Marta

Abbie said...

Wow Deachi! It would be awesome if your house sold so quickly.