Max and I tagged along for the tour.
One cute little Girl Scout
Some kiddos and my leg in the fire truck. Calyn took a little tumble outside the fire station and it took her a while to peel herself away from my side. She insisted that I go in the fire truck with her. I didn't want her to regret not getting to go in so I got to sit in the fire truck too.
Listening to the fireman talk about his hose.... fire hose people, mind out of the gutter.
Max in the fireman's chair
Watching a fireman get all dressed up
This seems to be a normal shot these days.
"ok Calyn can I please have one with normal eyes this time" This is her friend Paz in the picture with her.
Calyn's Girl Scout Troop with the firemen
Calyn's tour group. Unfortunately the sun was a bit bright.
That wasn't the end to our busy Tuesday. Right after the fire station we headed to Chic-fil-a for dinner then to Max's very first T-ball practice. Let me just say these 3 and 4 year olds are a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e! The coach's son's name is Thomas. Max ran up to me on one of the brakes and said "Mommy his name is Thomas and he isn't even an engine!" Max's first game is Saturday. His team name is the Giants and I can't wait to watch the chaos!
The team meeting the coach
I know the sun is kind of bright here but I love this picture of Matt and Max
Max and his coach. Is it me or does he look a little like Darth Helmet from the movie Space Balls in this picture? He just needs glasses. (see below)
I have to say, Max is one good hitter. He can really smash that ball!
Max and some teammates. I love this picture. The ball went between all three of them. I just happened to snap the picture as they realized it.
Max and his new best friend Thomas. They even looked alike!
Our little Giant in his new hat



1 comment:
Max, would love to see your first game...will think of you and your team on Sat. You can really hit that ball, Hugs, Grandma
Post a Comment