Max's enthusiasm for the game was hilarious. When out in the outfield he stood there any time a ball was hit and just watched everyone else chase it. When it came to batting he did great. It was the running to first base that was not his forte. You will see in the videos below that he did better the second time at bat running around the bases I must say I didn't do too bad myself.
Hope you enjoy the game in pictures and short video clips.
A cute little photo of the enthusiastic T-ball player
Max and Thomas. Max is playing "left field" and Thomas is playing shortstop.
Max "running" to first his first time at bat.
He is so stinkin cute!
Here are all the kids on Max's team running after a ball
There is Max over there watching them all run after the ball.
The kids enjoyed running under the parents tunnel at the end of the game.
Hey look Max won the game ball. I would imagine it was because of all the excitement that he showed on the field. He looks happy here though.
I only have two pictures of Drew's team. Merrick has some more so see her blog for more pictures of him. Next time we will remember to take our big lenses. It would have been nice to have those this time. There team did great and seemed to get more of the hang of the process of the t-ball game.
This is Drew's team ready to bat.
Cute little Drewski
This picture is completely unrelated to t-ball but I had to throw it in here before I put in the video. The kids wanted to have a sleep over at our house last night in the tent. Matt set up the tent and we piled in the pillows to make it as comfortable as possible. I thought this picture was really cute of all of them.
Now for the videos. All the clips are really short. Hope you enjoy them!


3 comments:
great job on the videos!! So cute.
Cute, Cute, Cute!!!! Marta
Never had so much fun just watching them hit the ball and and run like crazy....Max and Drew you did great...Hugs, Grandma
Post a Comment