On Sunday, before we all went to Saltgrass for dad's birthday, the kids got to open the door to the 25 days of Christmas house at my parents. (to read the explaination of what this is click here. ) When they opened their gifts the boys got easy to catch balls and the girls got a little set of finger nail polish with six different colors (pink, red, purple, silver, white and blue) Calyn of course wanted her nails painted one of each color.
By now pretty much all of the other colors have worn off except of course the blue.
Last night Matt and I were sitting on the couches and Calyn came up to me extended her blue painted finger and said "look mommy isn't this silly it's the only one with polish. Take a picture of it." So with a good laugh, I did….
I also feel I should mention that she threw in her "silly face" right as I snapped the picture….. a nice touch I do think! So in pure innocence this is the picture I got.
Now for our Cecil update. He has picked some very fun places to hide. Calyn is getting pretty good at scanning the room and spotting him. Sometimes she still needs help but she has improved in her searching skills.
Friday morning he was in Calyn's stocking
Saturday morning he was in Max's high chair
Sunday morning he was on Calyn's light
Monday morning he was upside down on the back of the couch
Tuesday morning he was on the entry way light


5 comments:
sweet
Too funny! Love the extra silly face also!
She is so funny and so is that Cecil! Marta
WHAT NEXT? Cecil is going to be worn out from just hanging around...Hugs, Grandma
I laughed so hard when I saw the finger nail polish picture. That's just priceless!
Post a Comment