Fast forward to the next day, Mom and Merrick took the kids to the mall and after work I met them there. To my surprise, they told me that Calyn had been crying and did NOT want to see Santa. The whole time she was saying "I don't want to sit on his lap" and was on the verge of tears. Max on the other hand was cutting in line and very eager to meet the white bearded man. Once we got up there, Santa was talking to the kids and Calyn was talking to him but still did not want to sit on his lap so she stood in front of him while Max sat on his lap with this expressionless look on his face (you'll see) For the last picture Santa finally got Calyn to sit on his lap but of course for that one neither of the kids were looking at the camera so I didn't choose that one.
After the pictures were taken I was selecting the best one and Santa set the kids down. Calyn immediately ran over to me and Max turned around and just stared at "The Man" the look on his face said it all "HE DOES EXIST"!!! It was priceless. I just wish they could have gotten a picture of that!
So here it is the picture of the kids with SANTA!!!!!



1 comment:
Poor Calyn...I bet she was a nervous wreck...thinking that Santa was going to ask that horrible question...naughty or nice...???of course she's been nice...and Max was all calm...cute pictures...Hugs, Grandma
Post a Comment