First... today we went to see Santa. I will have a story and a picture tomorrow but I have to scan in the picture so I am holding off the story to share with the picture. So for tonight here is a different story along with some pictures for you.
As you all know my mom watches the kids every day. Around Christmas time my mom really gets into the spirit. She has an Advent wreath and the kids get to take turns being the one to light the candle and pick a bible story. My mom also has a little house that has 25 doors which represent the 25 days of Christmas. The day that it is their turn to light the candle they also get to open the door and pull out the message that is inside the door. Mom reads the message and with it comes a prize. The candle lighter then hands out the special prize to the others. Some of the prizes they have received are books, candy, light up snow globes, movies, coloring items and foam soap. I have to say the foam soap was a huge hit with my kids, see for yourself
And to add to the cuteness here are a few more pictures from the evening.
Not to be left out, I am sure you are wondering about our friend Cecil. Here is where he was hiding yesterday and today.


2 comments:
did max have help getting coated in foam soap? Ours was all gone after one bathtime.
Also, you forgot to post about Calyn's aspirations of what she wants to be when she grows up.
Is Calyn going to be an actress...or a dancer...a model...she looks cute in her fancy dress and "heels"...Boy!Cecil is one busy guy..Hugs,Grandma
Post a Comment