On top of it all he is working on what look to be HUGE vampire teeth which can't be fun for the little guy.
In good news his 18 month appointment in November showed that he weighed 21 lbs. In that short month (less than a month actually) he has already gained 8 oz!
Hopefully little Max will recover soon.
In my Calyn news, her latest thing is to say "mommy look at me is this a beautiful smile?" or "is this a silly smile" etc... When I say yes it is! She will say "quick go get your camera I need you to take a picture of it" You don't have to ask me twice! Here is her most recent "sweet little smile" (with a nice lady like pose, I might add)
Now in Cecil news......
Calyn and I finally went out to elfontheshelf.com and registered our Elf. When it asked for his name I typed in Cecil and Calyn said you forgot his middle name. So I asked what his middle name was and she said Krispy Santa. So Cecil's full name is now Cecil Krispy Santa Payne... Nice! The last time I posted a Cecil picture he was on the sled with the penguin, snow man and puppy, right? Sunday morning I didn't get to take a picture of Cecil because Matt and I had been at the Anadarko Christmas party so we didn't get to see where he was that morning. But here he is on all the other mornings.
Saturday morning he was hanging around in the play room
Monday morning he was all tangled up in the blinds
and this morning he was hanging out with his friend Tweety


1 comment:
Glad Max is doing OK and good to know Cecil's full name...Love to see all his hiding places...How long does it take the kids to find him each day?...Hugs,Grandma
Post a Comment