Monday, June 14, 2010

Dance Recital

Last Thursday Corry and Calyn had their dance recital at The Little Gym both of the girl did great and showed great improvement from the last one that they had a dance recital. . This time at least Calyn moved her feet. Last time she just pretty much stood there.  I have several small clips for you all to enjoy.

In dance the class is split up into two groups, one group starts with gymnastics and the other starts with dance half way through the class the two switch so it is a gymnastics/dance class. Since Merrick so kindly posted the gymnastics video from the day before I am not going to post more on here... just the intro
Unfortunately Corry and Calyn were not standing by each other during the dance portion so I couldn't video both. Merrick just took video of Corry and I just took video of Calyn. So here is Calyn doing her tap dance. On a side note, you can hear a child screaming in the back ground. I am not sure who that child belongs to but someone needs to get control of him. I think I heard someone say his name was Max Payne....oh wait a minute...crap! (when you click on it it will be normal, not sideways)
and finally, ballet

2 comments:

Merrick said...

Cute! Man, Calyn really gets with it doesn't she? I'll try to post Corry's out there tonight.

Anonymous said...

Calyn, you did such a great job...sure enjoyed watching both you and Corry...hope I get to see you both on stage some day...and Yes,Max, I heard your little voice...sounded like you were singing...were you?