OK so I am a little late with this post. This past weekend was busy but I think most of our adventures took place on Friday so that is my main focus of this post.
Friday morning Matt did not go to work, instead he traveled toward downtown and took a certification test. I am happy to report that he passed with flying colors and now has the letters QKA (Qualified 401k Administrator) behind his name. Yeah Matt!
While Matt was working his brain. The kids and I met Mom, Corry and Drew at Market Street so that the kids could play in the fountains. As it turns out,
Calyn enjoyed posing with the statues
and picking flowers
Max spent his time plotting his next move
and spinning
Drew enjoyed running around in the grassy area
and being a happy little guy
and Corry enjoed jumping over the fountains
and playing in the water
the kids sitting on the fountains... I am sure that was quite a thrill
I'm not sure what caught there eye but I thought this was cute
The girls and mom riding the donkey and Drew trying to get Grandma Chebs off the donkey
After the fountains we ate lunch at Berryhill then the kids begged to go on a Trolly ride. The trolly ride is free and it takes you down the Water Way, passed the mall and back to Market street. Stopping at points along the way so people can get on and off. It is free and it is a safe, scenic and easy way to get from point A to B.
When we got home from our busy morning and Matt retruned from taking his test, he mentioned that he needed to get a hair cut. Immediately Calyn said me too! She "wanted her hair just like mommy's" when we explained that they would have to cut quite a bit off to get it to my length, she changed her mind. I told her instead I would give her a makeover. He first question to that "do I get to put on makeup?" You bet! I told her. So daddy left and Calyn and I went into the bathroom for some beauty. I curled her hair and she requested a pony tail and of course I put some makeup on her (very light) Here was her end result. I can't believe how much she has grow up. She looks like a little lady in this picture!
That night like every Friday we headed to the Dautrich house for Crown and Coke night. I didn't take too many pictures over there but I did take this one of Drew Corry and Calyn playin in the rain. I thought it was worth sharing
So that was our Friday. Saturday we went to a birthday party in the morning then Matt golfed in the afternoon while we did some Father's Day Shopping.
Sunday we went to see Toy Sory 3 (I bawled like a baby) then celebrated the wonderful Fathers in our life!


1 comment:
TALK ABOUT SLOW...JUST NOW SAW THE PICTURES AND WE'VE SEEN EACH OTHER, PARTIED...LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AND ME'S FACEBOOK...SOMEONE WILL HAVE TO GUIDE ME ON THAT ONE...I TRIED, BUT NO LUCK....I KNOW THERE ARE SOME GREAT PICTURES OF ALL THE FAMILY....HUGS, GRANDMA
Post a Comment