Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Four Year Old with a Big Heart

Take a look at these pictures Calyn drew tonight
So what are they? To most they are just a four year olds drawings that were done with a marker on a napkin. When I asked Calyn tonight what her drawings were she said (I am going to quote this the best I can) "well mommy you know there are a lot of little boys and girls out there that don't have mommys and daddys to love them. These are maps that I want to send them in the mail." I asked her where the maps took them. She said " it will show them the way to their new mommys and daddys."
She may be a small girl but she has a very thoughtful mind and big heart!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes she does! That is so sweet! Marta

Abbie said...

Absolutely precious!

Anonymous said...

I WOULD SAY THAT SHE KNOWS JUST HOW WONDERFUL IT IS TO HAVE A MOTHER AND DADDY...DD AND MATT, YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB....HUGS, GRANDMA