Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mandatory Fun Day

Yesterday around 9:00 a.m. my boss brought Bonnie into my office and asked us if we had any major meetings in the afternoon. We both had one scheduled from 1-3 and a deadline on Monday. Both of us are swamped right now at work. He then told us that he had tickets to the Astro's game at 1:00 and he wanted us to see if we could get out of our meetings. We explained to him how busy we were but he just wouldn't take no for an answer. He even got his boss to call to get our deadline extended and to tell us we would be taking the afternoon off and going to the game. Holy Cow! So Bonnie and I had a Mandatory Fun Day at the Astros game yesterday. Here are some pictures from Bonnie's iPhone of some mandatory fun that we had together.

Bonnie is not usually this red. I am guessing it was the lighting in the restaurant.
Me and our tickets at the restaurant inside the ball park

Mandatory Fun food. We had nachos and seafood Fondue... Delicious!
A picture of some adult sized taco bell sauce packets running around.
A view from our seats.
Mandatory fun day was a success! The only thing we lacked was a picture of us together :(

On a side note I want you to know that mom found her shoe (see my post from yesterday) It was hiding under our ottoman. I checked there several times and so did mom. I guess the shoe was just moving right along with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day...and you both looked like you were having a good time...lots of smiles...Hugs,Grandma