Friday, July 30, 2010

Keyboard Keys, Eh..Who Needs Em?

Yesterday morning mom called me and told me that the girls were playing beautifully in Calyn's room, Max had been playing in the play room so nice and quiet and she and Drew were in the living room working a puzzle. Max came in the living room and said "I broke it" When mom went into the room she found this
Actually the way I understand it the pieces were all over the floor and everywhere. This picture was taken after mom had collected up the pieces. The M was missing in action for a while but she eventually found it. I have popped a few back on but still have my work cut out for me. I guess I know what I will be doing at nap time today.
On a completely random topic, last night I had a jewelry party to go to at the Frankenfields house. While I was gone, it appears that Matt, Calyn and Max worked on their art. I found these pictures on the memory stick while I was uploading the picture of the computer just now.

2 comments:

timluanne said...

oh that is awesome! Poor Max he just needed some new letters for scrabble.. yeah that's it... Also love the art work!

Anonymous said...

Guess being quiet is something you don't really want to enjoy..????the face art so cute...Hugs, Grandma