My poor babies! They look like they got in a knock down drag out fight with each other when in reality it was play grounds and parks that beat them up today.
First was Calyn. After school today mom let the older kids (Max was asleep at her house with Dad) play in the big indoor play ground that they have at the church. Calyn and another little boy ran into each other. Calyn got a pretty big size cut and bruise on her lip.
The picture doesn't really do the bruise justice but you can see it a little it is on the right side of her mouth on the top lip.
OUCH! Don't pay attention to the messy face, we had spaghetti tonight for dinner. Oh and FYI spaghetti is not fun to eat if you have a big cut in your mouth... duh Deachi! She managed ok though when she realized she could eat on the left side with little pain.
Tonight Matt took the kids to the park while I cooked dinner. I don't quite know what happened. All I know is Max fell and got a black eye. :(
Again this picture doesn't really show it very well but it is under his right eye. You will be able to see it better in the next shot.
It's pretty purple. I am curious to see how it is tomorrow. Poor little guy!


3 comments:
those are call knowledge bumps. There are more to come before they are done growing up.
Grandpa Bob
Oh no - I hope they're recovering well!
The kids just had too much fun that day...busted lip...black eye...O, my....Hugs, Grandma
Post a Comment