Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Lalaloopsy

A few of you have heard me talk about Lalaloopsy. Calyn's interest in them came when she saw a commercial on TV. Her excact words were "I want the one with pink hair and the kitty" Wouldn't you know she picked the most popular one! These baby dolls are so hard to find. I suggest if you find Jewel Sparkles GET IT!! She is almost impossible to find.
The other day, like I had done every day for two weeks, I looked on Toys R Us website to see she was still out of stock, SHOCKER! Then about 30 minutes later I just got this feeling and I looked again, IN STOCK! As fast as my little fingers could type I snatched her up!  About 30 minutes later I went out to just see if there were any more (after all they are selling on Ebay for 2x somtimes 3x the price) and once again, out of stock. She went quick! Ours arrived in the mail today.
She really is cute but I think the thing I like most about her is  the one Calyn picked for her "favorite one" has the description "Jewel Sparkles is made from reminants of real princess' dress. Jewel is very graceful, a little bit bossy and she loves to dance and wear sparkly clothes. She has a persian cat." With the exception of the persian cat this fits Calyn perfectly!!!!
Calyn is going to be so excited when she opens her! I just can't believe I was lucky enough to get my hands on one!

Here she is...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA!heard you talk about this little dollie this weekend...glad to know she's going to be a special gift....take care...Hugs, Grandma

Anonymous said...

YEA!heard you talk about this little dollie this weekend...glad to know she's going to be a special gift....take care...Hugs, Grandma

Anonymous said...

I think that dollie is so cute! I know they make outfits for the dollie - I will look for them - that would be a great b'day idea! Marta