Thursday, November 4, 2010

Costume Family B-Day Party and Halloween

Ok sorry for the lack of posting from the weekend! In my defense we didn't get home until late Sunday and early Monday I left for a conference in San Antonio. I have been without a computer since pretty much Saturday. This is my first chance to sit and type.
So I am going to go ahead and say sorry this will probably be a long post lucky for you it is mostly pictures
Starting with Saturday Calyn's Birthday Party / Costume party. This has in recent years become a tradition where family old and new get all decked out in our Halloween best, eat tons of food, drink lots of drinks and most importantly celebrate one little special girls birthday.
The Dautrich Family. Holy Spandex Batman
 Princess Belle
 The Holy family, Father Matt, Sister Deachi and their kids Calyn Max and the pillow in mommy's tummy.
 Nurse Lindsay and Dr. Robert
 Popeye and Skelator (aka Olech and Mom)
 Arg..... Captain Jack and Pirate Hannah
 A three eyed Connie monster (that scared the CRAP out of Max)
 Craig the rock star
 Bikers Tammi and Scott
 Prisoner Paul, Police Woman Petra and a cute witch Mia
 
 Painting pumpkins
What a scary bunch!

Halloween we met over at Merrick and Jimmy's house ate pizza then headed to the streets in real Trick or Treat fashion... there is a street in our neighborhood that really goes all out. The last two years we have made sure to hit that street.
Here are the pictures for the sugar fest unfortunately I didn't get a lot of them. :(
Four cute little critters
 Buzz buddies
 Meow!!! The girls and the big black cat
 Doing a little trick or treating. Notice Drew ringing the door bell even though the lady has already answered the door?
 A very decorated house on the cool street
 This was about Max's attitude the whole time.... he had a blast.
 This picture 100% does not do this house justice. This guy's house is decorated like you wouldn't believe. All of these blow up things, things coming out of the ground, the big eye in his front window etc.. is all set and move to music. He even has a big cannon that shoots out water at the end of the songs.... So fun!
 Me and the littlest Buzz



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All really scared me...those pictures will be a treasure...and the Trick or Treat...the next day...brought in the loot to last for weeks, I'm sure...what fun for all the family....Hugs, Grandma

Sandi said...

I loved the costumes. The pregnant nun along with the priest was a great idea. ME's & Jimmy's Bat couple was great too. I didn't see "Baby Brother Bob" in costume.

Anonymous said...

Now you know, some would say that is blasphemy dressing up as a pregnant nun!! Ha! I was that one year also!
Kim