The girls both had gift certificates to this little place called sweet and sassy here in town. If you have never heard of this place, it is a mini spa for young girls.
Merrick and I have waited for the perfect oppertunity to take the girls for a girls day. Since Drew went to Ponca with Jimmy for the weekend we felt this would be a good chance. "the girls" started the day off at Lupe Tortilla with some lunch.
We were a little early getting to Market Street so we hung out by the large tree for awhile.
Can you see them? They are the two little ants in front of the tree.
When we got to Sweet and Sassy the girls started off with their pedicures. They got to soak their feet in the big tub get their nails trimmed and cuticles fixed, a sparkle lotion leg/foot massage (they both chose grape scent), polish, design (Calyn chose hearts, Corry chose a butterfly) and a toe ring.
Next was manicures. this included trimming, filing arm and hand massage (Calyn chose grape scent again and Corry chose cotton candy), polish and design (both chose rainbows) and a cute little ring.
Next was hair... Corry didn't really want her hair up so she chose to have it down with small pony tails and flowers. Calyn chose a curled bun.
A cute one of the girls drying their nails after they were all done.
If you would like to see all the pictures from the day just click on this link below. You can double click each picture to enlarge them. You do not have to have a face book account to view them.















3 comments:
How cute are those 2 little princesses? I know they loved their spa day, nothing like starting them off early. I've been taking Emma to my nail salon for years. I wish we had one for little girls. What a fun, special day out!
Next time I come to visit - the "Big Girls" need to have a spa day! Looks like they had a very special day! Marta
What fun my 2 Texas girls had...and I know all the pampering you had for a few hours...made you feel special....loved your choice of nail color and your hair styles, Hugs...Grandma
Post a Comment