Thursday, November 18, 2010

School Photo Time

OK so they aren't the best... and I can't get my scanner to work very well so I apologize about the quality.
I look at the class picture and I think to myself why did the teacher not fix her hair before this picture was snapped? Then I remember oh yeah she is chasing after 14 four/five year olds.... she is fogiven. As most class pictures go, it puts a smile on my face.. (double click to photo to enlarge it)


I think her individual one turned out pretty cute don't you?

4 comments:

Merrick said...

her individual is very cute - great smile.

Sandi said...

What a beautiful picture! Photogenic like her Mommy always was!

Anonymous said...

I think both are adorable! Marta

timluanne said...

so cute.. Zach's kindergarten picture has a halloween sticker in it.. you would think these teachers would see this stuff before the picture esp since most are moms but like you said think of how many little ones they have at that moment.. I think they both turned out really cute!