Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Santa

Our meeting with Santa was a good one this year Calyn was very excited to see him but she was shy when it actually came time for her to sit on his lap. Max wanted nothing to do with Santa but then the photographer started talking to Max about his Buzz bag and that changed Max's mood. Then when the photographer turned his bag so that Buzz and Woody could be in the picture Max was all smiles.
I asked Calyn after we left Santa what they talked about. She said "he asked what I wanted for Christmas and I told him I wanted Dolls...long pause... look of horror on her face...then a gasp.... I forgot to tell him I wanted Princess Dolls." I told her not to worry, we would tell Cecil (our elf on the shelf) when we got home so that Santa would get her message. She was good with that idea.
I will have a post about Cecil on here tomorrow and show you all the places he has been. I planned on doing the post today but wouldn't you know I forgot my memory stick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just finished all 3 blogs..and all were darling..sometime when you have time..send me her "story" had trouble reading it..but what I could make out..was my Calyn..as I have said before...when she writes her first novel..I hope it's in memory of me...I love her story telling...Hugs, Grandma