For now, as most of you know. Matt and I did sell our house. Last Thursday we closed and officially made ourselves homeless. I can only imagine our level of homelessness is a way happier situation than others that claim this title, for that I am thankful.
Matt and I have put an offer on a house, and from what I understand so did some other people. Luckily our offer was the one that was chosen. As of right now closing is set for May 31st.
Matt is studying for his 7th and final certification exam that will be taken at the beginning of June and the Payne/Guier/Dautrich Family will be going to Hawaii mid/late June Because of these two things, and the fact that the people selling us the house had not even started looking for another, we will be renting the house back to them for a month. Our actual move in date will be around the 4th of July.
We will now be taking volunteers for people that would like to help us move. :)
Anyway, I do have pictures. I will try and explain the house as best as I can.
It is 4 bedroom 2 1/2 bath, two living areas, 2 car garage, has hand scraped hickory floors, corian counters, stainless appliances, fully landscaped front and back yard (which is huge and contains a play house with lighting, a tee box, a fountain and is wired with elecrical boxes (4 or 5 of them), is on a greenbelt (nothing behind us) and as an added bonus is a "6 or 7 iron across the ditch" (depending if you are talking to Matt or Jimmy) from Merrick and Jimmy's house.
The front of the house
The entry taken from the living room facing the front door
The study which is just to the left as you walk in the front door (the room right before the dining room)
A view from the entry as you walk in (we negotiated in the chandelier over the dining table)
down stairs living area
another view of the down stairs living area
a view into the kitchen from the living room
the kitchen taken from the breakfast nook
1/2 bath sink (we negotiated in the mirror above it)
Upstairs living area
Another view of the upstairs living area
Master bedroom
Master bath
Another view of the master bath
Spare bedroom
Bigger spare bedroom
Another spare bedroom
View of the house / patio from the back
View of the back yard from the upstairs (as you can see there is plenty of room for a future pool)
Another view (the play house, the waterfall and stone bench come with the house)
Another view (the potted plants also come with the house)























4 comments:
It is beautiful! I am so excited for you all!! Marta
CONGRATULATIONS!!! The house is absolutely beautiful! Looks like a the perfect place to build some great family memories.
I'm sure you all will enjoy...and nice shady back yard, love the landscape...have the kids picked out their bedrooms?....Hugs,Grandma
DD, The house looks fabulous & I love the backyard. It looks like the house is pretty much an open slate for adding your special touches. I love the 1/2 bath & mirror.
Sandi
Post a Comment