Somebody was tired....
Before you check out the next two pictures, I do have to explain something here as I am sure most of you are going to wonder why Calyn has the cute little Easter basket from Pottery Barn kids complete with her name etched in it and Max's is, well, a cheap piece of crap from Wal-Mart (I think it cost $1). Please don't feel bad for Max and think he is a neglected child, I promise he has a nice bucket from Pottery Barn Kids as well with his name embroidered on it. Calyn's bucket is used year round in her room as decoration. Max's goes up in the attic for storage since it is cloth and looks more like an Easter basket. Guess where Max's is? Storage with about 100 boxes piled in front of it. I made the executive decision to not go to the unit in search for it but instead take the easy way out and just purchase a cheap one. So as Easter pictures come out please don't judge me based on Max's cheap little bucket. :) He doesn't seem to care either way.
Can you guess who is in the bucket?
Two cute kids, that's who. And a cute old man (Cozmo) in the background.
I think the shoes make the outfit. Don't you?


1 comment:
Loved the "Bucket Heads" and My, doesn't Max look good in heels...cute as bugs in a rug...Hugs, Grandma
Post a Comment