We were way to busy celebrating Max's 3rd birthday yesterday for me to come post a link. I will post pictures of the events from yesterday sometime in the upcoming days. For now, here is his 3rd Birthday video.
Enjoy!
Priceless!! Now I am going to have swollen eyes all day! Watching this video just reminds me of how quickly the kids are growing up!! Love, Marta aka Auntie M
4 comments:
Priceless!! Now I am going to have swollen eyes all day! Watching this video just reminds me of how quickly the kids are growing up!! Love, Marta aka Auntie M
What a busy Max....darling pictures, and I would say he had a fun filled year on his way to the "BIG 3"...Hugs, Grandma
As always you did an excellent job. Hope you keep them all and make them into a big slide show at some point.
Dad
Great job mom! Always fun to see how big they have gotten in one year!
Post a Comment