We have really enjoyed the last few days at the new home but I am going nuts at all the clutter and stuff out of place. Pretty much the only rooms that are "done" are the kitchen the 1/2 bath, the kids bath and the master bath. All other rooms need some work. Most everything is unpacked but just not organized.
The kids have enjoyed seeing their toys that they have been without for the last 4 months and have enjoyed the back yard.
We have had some visitors the last few nights. On Tuesday night a family down the street brought us a plate of cookies and a little family business card that had all their names (parents and kids) and the parent's phone numbers and e-mail address and last night the little girl from next door, Olivia (8), brought us a home made card. On it it said "Welcome to the Neighborhood" and on the inside it said "it is a fun place" and it had a heart on it. It was very sweet. Calyn just loves Olivia and kept talking about her last night.
Last night we went to Meet the Teacher at Calyn's school. I think she is nervous and excited all at the same time. Her teacher will be Mrs. Phillips and in a strange twist she is good friends with a lady that Matt and Merrick work with. It is nice to have a little association there for us as parents. She seems like she is going to be a great teacher!
Sorry this seems rushed and kind of all over the place. I don't have a lot of time to updated but felt I needed to... Hope to update this again soon. For now here are some pictures
The one and only picture I have from our move
The kids enjoying dinner on the bistro table in the back yard
Max "sitting" on the couch in true boy fashion.
Some partially eaten cookies given to us by our neighbors.... YUM!
Sweet card from Olivia
Inside of the sweet card and Max's "monies" sorry I couldn't get this one to rotate. You will have to tilt your head to the side for it.
The completed kitchen


1 comment:
SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE GOOD PEOPLE AROUND YOU...MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE IT WILL BE A NICE PLACE...I LOVE YOUR KITCHEN....AND DD...WASN'T THAT LAMP HEAVY?....GLAD YOU ARE ALL MOVED IN...HUGS, GRANDMA
Post a Comment