Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Kitchen Upgrade

Today begins phase 1 of our kitchen upgrade. Matt and I are replacing the counter tops from corian to granite, replacing the ceramic tile with chisled travertine (a 4 tile pattern design), replacing the back splash from ceramic tile to tumbled travertine (3x6 tiles) and having the cabinets refinished to be a darker wood.
I am so excited to see how this all turns out. I plan on going every day to take pictures of the progress.
We are also having them retile our 1/2 bath to match what will be in the kitchen.
Today they will be taking up the tile in the 1/2 bath and kitchen as well as the back splash.
The before picture that I have is from when the house was on the market so it still has their decor in it but you will get the idea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep the pictures coming...heared about the lizzard....tell the girls that they eat tiny bugs...or that what I was told years ago...Hugs,Grandma