If you missed the tile rip out that occured yesterday scroll down to see pictures. Today was granite day. The day I think I was most excited about. Matt and I went back and forth on if we should leave the corian that was in there or install granite. Searched the lot at what we could afford and with our luck found one that we liked. There was only one slab at The Woodlands store so the guy checks Conroe and again we are lucky and they have a slab from the same core! So we decide to go with granite. Friday night Matt can't sleep and decides to go visit the place we bought the granite because something just didn't feel right. Matt's gut was right, turns out as they were lifting our granite off the truck the lift ran out of propane. The guy went to the back to get more and when he came back our granite was smashed to smitherenes. He wanted to make it up to us so he told Matt to look around and find something that he liked. Matt headed directly to the covered section and just like that we were upgraded to something about $12 more a sq foot.... and it is BEAUTIFUL! These pictures don't do it justice. It has big chunks of quarts and marble. I have never seen anything quite so unique.
So with that, here is our granite
3 years ago


1 comment:
Looks great and you guys are on top of things..waiting for the next pictures, hugs, Grandma
Post a Comment