Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Adventures of Cecil

As you know from my previous post, Cecil has returned. Calyn was so excited to see him again. Max didn't quite grasp the concept of Cecil at first but I think he is coming around and starting to understand that Cecil has connections with Santa. The other day he told Cecil to tell Santa that he wants a Bat Castle for Christmas (good news, I think Santa got that message)
Calyn wrote Cecil a note and was so excited to see if it was gone the next morning and of course it was.
Cecil in return wrote Calyn and Max a letter saying that he and Santa were very proud of them for keeping their rooms and the play room so clean. They were proud of Calyn for all the good work she is doing in school and Max, for his going potty in the big boy potty. I am sure they will be excited to get that note this morning.
I am sure you are wondering where Cecil has been hiding. Here were his last two spots.

Here he was on Monday morning. Making some marshmallow angels and he had built a little snowman.
 And here he was last night all wrapped up in Santa and holding the note for Calyn and Max

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love Cecil....he such a great friend.., Hugs, Grandma