Then we had a brilliant idea. Long story short, in 2008 Mom and Dad had given me curtains for Christmas. All I needed to do was pick out the material and mom would make me what ever I wanted for three rooms. I kept putting it off. First because we knew we were going to be moving. Then once we moved in the new home I put it off longer because we plan on getting new downstairs furniture and I didn't know colors yet. In comes the brilliant idea..."hey mom you know those curtains you were going to make me? Want to trade that gift for Christmas decor?" Immediately shopping for my tree became fun and the creative juices started to flow. Before long mom and I were covered from head to toe in glitter and having a BLAST!
The end product
Of course we had to have a fun tree too that is filled with our Hallmark ornaments and home made ornaments. The kids had fun decorating this one.
Oh yea........ CECIL IS BACK!


3 comments:
Tree looks good!
Looks beautiful!!! Marta
WOW!!! You guys did a great job! It looks beautiful.
Post a Comment