Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Old McDonald Had a Farm E-I-E-I-O!

Calyn had her first ever field trip last Thursday to Old McDonalds Farm. I took off work that day so that I could be a chaperone for the trip. Despite the cold weather, we had a great time with my little group. Mom and Max met us there. Here are a few of the things that we saw while we were there.


Calyn on the ride to the farm

 Weeee going down a slide
 Max coming off the slide
 Calyn enjoying the tire swing
 This was my group of chickens, (from the left, Calyn, Bruce, Ella and Max)
 Calyn and Max waiting for the train
 Ready to ride the train. Mom and I squeesed into the same car. You can see how small the cars are with two kids in them. Imagine both of us in there. Good thing mom and I have lost weight.....
 Some deer roaming free
 Birds... this was just like straight out of a movie.
 Feeding some goats
 My group waiting their turn to ride the horses
 Max and his horse
 yee haw little buddy!
 Calyn riding her horse
 Ride em cowgirl!
 Max on the metal slide
 Calyn doing some climbing
 Each kid got to pick out a pumpkin before we left. Here was Max's
 And here's Calyns

We had a great time and are looking forward to going back again! Hope you enjoyed the pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day...they had lots of things to do..and I'm glad that Max got to go as he really had big smiles...Well,maybe that metal slide had a "big ?" and Calyn really enjoyed the day at the farm..Hugs, Grandma

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun!! Marta