On Tuesday nights Jimmy usually works late so we hang out with Merrick and the kids and have dinner. Last night they stayed at our house after mom left. Right before dinner Calyn had scratched a mosquito bite and it started to bleed so I went and got her a band aid. Time had passed and Corry noticed the band aid on Calyn's leg and Corry asked Calyn what happened. Calyn told her that a mosquito had punched her. I don't know about you but I personally hate it when mosquitoes punch me.
Yesterday was Calyn's first day out of the house in big girl panties and guess what no accidents!!! She is getting really good during the day about running to the potty and going when she needs to go or hollering at me when she needs to go. She does still have a hard time staying dry through the night and at nap time so we keep a pull up on her during those times until she is waking up dry but during the day we have had some great success. (knocking on wood!)
I thought I would add that Mom survived taking all 4 kids on their outings yesterday. She said the only thing that she would do different is maybe take them to the Library one day and the Children's Museum another day. Since they are in different locations it was a little challenging to keep unloading and loading kiddos into the car. The kids had a BLAST!!!
3 years ago


1 comment:
YES, ONE THING A DAY...POOR KIDS..I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO GET THEM IN THEIR CAR SEATS....DID THE KIDS HAVE A FAVORITE? TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY...
HUGS AND KISSES,GRANDMA
Post a Comment