I haven't posted picures of the kids lately so I thought I would put some on here for you to view.
Max's first time in the Jumparoo (he pretty much just sat there :)
Our pretty little girl
Max's first taste of rice cereal... yum!
Little Ms. Hollywood!


3 comments:
I love the one of him eating his cereal - his expression is just how I always felt trying to force that crap into my kids mouths.
Hey, where's Max (all I see is his little round face) and Calyn has gone Hollywood...hardly knew it was her...with the dark shades...cute pictures...take care and have a good eve...xxooxxoo, Grandma..forgot to tell ME, but you can tell her...I put the 4 kids Ice Cream money in with Olech's Birthday card....
Precious pictures. Calyn is such a girly-girl, just like Emma was at that age. Come to think of it, Nathan & Jacob, liked the dress ups too!
Max is the spitting image of Olech!!!
Post a Comment