Friday, August 28, 2009

Fun at the Fountains

Today is my Friday off so mom and I took the kids to play in the Market street fountains then met Matt and Merrick for lunch. Here are several pictures of the kids playing at the fountains.


Tough boy

Calyn splashing the water


Drew getting a face full of water

Cors taking a break to stick her tongue out at me

An unexpected splash to the face (don't worry he thought it was funny)




Corry getting some water on her tummy
Splash!
Drew awaiting the water to splash him


5 comments:

Merrick said...

you got some funny ones. I love that one of Max getting a face full of water. Tweeds would have FREAKED if that had been her!

timluanne said...

Love the pictures! The one of Max is my fave thank goodness he liked it! Have a good weekend!

The DeCoteau's said...

Great pics! I guess I'm not the only one, but that picture of Max getting a face-full-o-fountain is hilarious...such cute kiddos :)

Anonymous said...

WHAT A FUN TIME...ALL LOOKED SO HAPPY...I WOULD SAY THAT THEY HAVE HAD A WONDERFUL SUMMER AND GETTING TO DO SO MUCH...HUGS TO ALL, GRANDMA

Sandi said...

What cute pictures. Mike & Carroll have a waterpark close to their house & the kids just love it! The last picture of Drew assuming a "stance" loos like Josh & Nathan - they love to let the water pulsate on their "private parts".