/embed>/>/>>/>/>>/>>/>>/>/>>/>>/>>/>>/>>/>>/>>/>
Calyn's video is a reinactment of her favorite cartoon Barnyard. Her dad is playing the role the role of Otis and Calyn is playing the roll of Abbie in Calyn's favorite episode "Cupig" Obviously she has seen this episode a few times. :)/embed>/>/>>/>/>>/>>/>>/>/>>/>>/>>/>>/>>/>>/>>/>
Now for my funny story. Yesterday Calyn, Max and I were in the living room and Calyn asked me if I would throw away her gum for her. I told her that she was a big girl and could wait until a commercial then she could get up and throw it away herself. When the commercial came on I said Calyn now would be a good time to throw away your gum. She said (with a big smile on her face) "too late I gave it to Max to throw away but he ate it instead" I looked over at my little man that had a HUGE smile on his face and was just chomping away on the gum. Nice!


1 comment:
Funny, Funny, Funny! Marta
Post a Comment