Monday, September 14, 2009

Why Me?

The title of this blog may be a little deceiving. It is actually a sweet story. Tonight after Calyn's bath I followed her into her bedroom where she was dancing around nudie and being silly. I told her she was kooky and she said "is that why you chose me? Because I am kooky?" I said what honey? and she said "why did you and daddy choose me to come home with you?" I explained to her that we didn't choose her that God chose her for us but, I added, I couldn't have picked a better little girl myself.

Here are a few pictures of our two perfect matches. I have to say Max has not really been in the posing mood lately so there are only two of him below. Could it be I am burning him out on the pictures.....? Nonsense!. I just think he's a busy little boy. Calyn on the other hand LOVES the camera!





Max avoiding eye contact with the camera
OK this time I got eye contact, just a little too close. Does he look mad to you?


Sweet smile from Calyn
So innocent

The performer
and the
happy girl





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good question and the greatest answer...Darling pictures as always..Hugs and Kisses, Grandma

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Marta

Leslie T said...

Madeline was asking me last night how Lauren got IN my tummy. I told her God put both of them in there. And she kept asking "But how????"! He he.....

Sandi said...

Precious pictures! I loved the pictures of Max's haircut. His curls were like Mikes.

Anonymous said...

Loved the slideshow...I guess Calyn and Corry are happy to once again be together...Hope all of you had as much fun as I had getting to see you all..take care..Hugs to all, Grandma